The Go version of famous file transferring app Zapya is now available for Android. Zapya has facilitated millions of users in data transportation. Makers have launched the Zapya Go with the same intentions. Wondering what is different between Zapya and Zapya Go. The only difference which we pointed out is app size. Zapya Go is much lighter in size than Zapya. So people who have low storage and low-end smartphones can trust Zapya Go for transferring files. Initially, it is available on smartphones. Through an easy procedure, users can get Zapya Go for PC.
Transfer Media Files:
All types of media files are allowed to get a transfer by Zapya Go. What users want to transfer? mostly videos and images. If anyone wants to transfer whole albums to friends or family, Bluetooth and WhatsApp are not suitable in it. Because messenger apps have file size limitations while the Bluetooth is old and slow.
- Zapya Go uses QR Code functionality to share files from Android to any device and vice versa.
Social messengers also downgrade the image and video quality. This drawback is hateable and very disappointed. Zapya Transfer the whole file as it is. No downgrading not partitioning receiver gets the file as original. Quality and resolutions are maintained as they are. Zapya Go on doesn’t have any major change compare to Android Zapya Go
Apps and APKs Transfer:
Obviously, Bluetooth, infrared and other genre apps don’t allow to transfer whole apps or Apk. That’s the brilliance of file transfer apps like Zapya Go. There is not a single thing which you can’t share except settings and some stock apps. Otherwise, there is no limitation in file size.
Group sharing is also allowed.
Apk sharing is a little bit easier than an app. You can transfer apps and games apk within nanoseconds. Experience the lightning speed of this file transferring bullet train. Zapya Go directly recommends the apps from app home menu. No need to select manually, just swipe and select.
Cross Platforms Sharing:
Cross Platforms file transferring was not so easy before. While transferring files from Android to Android is possible, Transfer on cross platforms is also easy through Zapya Go. See below what cross platforms are supported by Zapya Go. Maybe Zapya Go doesn’t support some files during cross platforms sharing. But supports more of it.
- Transfer files from Android to PC.
- Android files transfer to Windows.
- Transfer files from Windows to Android (without USB Cable).
- Android to iPhone files transfer.
- Zapya Go allows transferring files from Android to iPad.
Steps to install Zapya Go for PC:
First of all, You need to Download any Android emulator from below links
- After Downloading, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand some formalities. First, select the Language.
- Sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, the Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be play store icon on it. Click on it and enter the Zapya Go and click on search.
- After finding it, open the Zapya Go and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the app and enjoy the big screen fun.
Best alternative to Zapya Go for PC:
- Xender for PC, This app is more popular than Zapya Go. Xender more downloads have better ratings than Zapya Go.
- This suggestion is for users who want to Transfer Files from Android to Windows over Wifi.
- If anyone of you wants to share smartphone files or folder outside the country. No other app can compete with Send Anywhere for PC, in this task.
- Mi-Drop for PC, Especially made for Xiamoni smartphone users. Other brands are also allowed to use it.
Furthermore, DroidsPC is waiting for your precious suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comment box for further assistance.