Tubio is a free Android App which let users stream web videos and music from Smartphone to TV. Using Tubio app, users can browse anything on their Android device and watch it on TV. It is very simple and easy to use. With its user-friendly interface, users can easily access all of its sections. Tubio automatically finds TV devices which are connected to the same WiFi Network. Just tap on the TV device on which you want to cast web videos and music.
How to use Tubio App
This application works with a single tap. A single click will let you play any media files directly from Smartphone to TV. Moreover, it also records videos and audio files with Playback feature. This application does not require any pairing or dongle setup. All you need to do is to connect your Smartphone and TV with the same WiFi Network.
Tubio can easily be configured with different players. You can connect this device on Smart TVs such as Samsung, LG, Philips, Toshiba, Pioneer, and other devices like Xbox, Xbox 360, Amazon Fire TV etc. Use this app as a multimedia tool. Tubio works as remote and controls all streams. You will get options such as Play, Pause, Forward, Rewind, Stop etc. Moreover, it also lets you adjust the level of volume. Another good thing about Tubio is that it supports social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube etc. If you want to listen to music then play your favorite tracks using Soundcloud app. So, all in all, you can say that Tubio is one such app which let you cast videos to TV, Airplay, and Chromecast.
How to Download Tubio for PC and Laptop
Tubio is an Android app but you can use Tubio on Windows 10 and Mac OS as well. In order to use Tubio for PC, you must get an Android Emulator on PC. With Tubio for PC, you can cast web videos and listen to music from desktop to TV just like an Android device. Enjoy YouTube and streaming apps by connecting PC and TV at the same internet connection. Below are the instructions which help you install Tubio on Windows and Mac OS.
Steps to Install Tubio on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS
Follow these easy steps in order to install Tubio for PC both Windows and Mac.
- First of all, Download Nox App Player
- After downloading Nox. Install it on your PC.
- Once done, now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click on Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID or Account to activate Play Store services.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store. It is just like an Android Smartphone.
- To install Tubio For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Tubio > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Tubio on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Tubio For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.