Superbeam is the most convenient way to transfer files from Android to Android. WiFi direct is the fastest way to transfer files till now. Alot of apps are utilizing the same technology for file transfer. We are mainly focusing on File Transfer apps, because we know such apps are much needed. See Features, Advantages of SuperBeam, and follow the guide to download SuperBeam for PC.
People use to share videos, images and text files in their daily life. Most of them are taking the help of WhatsApp. Although WhatsApp is the most epic app there are some drawbacks of WhatsApp like file size limitation. Messenger and social apps are made for communication, not for file transfering. Take work from app which is made for that. For File Transferring, SuperBeam is much suitable.
SuperBeam functions are really easy to understand. Developers are maintaining its user-friendly interface on every update. Now let see how to pair Android devices using SuperBeam. For pairing Android devices Superbeam is using the QR code technology. QR Code is the most convenient and advanced way of establishing a connection. Built-in QR scanner is already here, don’t need to use any third party scanner app. What files you can transfer from Android to Android using Superbeam? See the answer in below box.
Advantages of SuperBeam for PC:
By getting SuperBeam for PC, users can transfer files on Cross Platforms. Just need to Download SuperBeam on Windows
- Transfer files from Windows to Android (without USB Cable) through SuperBeam.
- Android to iPhotransfers transfer using SuperBeam.
- SuperBeam allows transferring files from Android to iPad.
- Transfer files from Android to PC by SuperBeam.
- Use SuperBeam Android files transfer to Windows.
Best alternative to SuperBeam for PC:
- Xender for PC, This app is more popular than SuperBeam. Xender more downloads have better ratings than SuperBeam.
- If anyone of you wants to share smartphone files or folder outside the country. No other app can compete with Send Anywhere for PC, in this task.
Steps to install SuperBeam for PC:
First of all, You need to Download any Android emulator from below links
- After Downloading, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand some formalities. First, select the Language.
- Sign in with the existing Google Play Store ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, the Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be play store icon on it. Click on it and enter the SuperBeam and click on search.
- After finding it, open the SuperBeam and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the app and enjoy the big screen fun.
Superbeam is not a new app but a competitor of many popular and latest file transfer sources. Maintaining it’s credibility and reputation since 2015. Every major update brings more easiness and facilities for SuperBeam users. Get rid of file size limitations in communications apps. SuperBeam is able to transfer data across multiple platforms. Send photos and videos over WiFi without quality downgrading. Don’t need of video partitioning, it can send full-length 4k video whole at a time.