Messenger and communication application have played an important role in turning the world into a global village. These apps finish many barriers to communication. Google Play and Apple App Store offer many communications apps. We have already suggested many of them to you. Today, we will suggest another emerging messenger app i.e Plus Messenger. It is not so much new, just launched a few days back. Inspite it’s unpopularity using the experience of this app was pretty good. Observer the key features of Plus Messenger. Using Plus Messenger for PC is way more good than a smartphone
Plus Messenger offers all the features which massive brands like FB and WhatsApp give. This app is versatile, under one shelter users can get the telegram, WhatsApp, FB messenger. Customization is at its peak, even you can change the whole interface of Plus Messenger. For Customization in Plus Messengers, a pretty much variety of different genres is available.
- Color changing.
- Size changing of different objects texts, icons, headers. It is useful for those people who are a victim of far or short-sightedness.
- More than 4k themes of different genres like Anime, Comics, Cartoon, and movies.
- Direct sharing of themes with your friends.
- On every major update, the makers give some new variety.
The massive limit of adding upto 5000 members in a single group, it’s amazing. Share multimedia files with added contacts. You can transfer upto 1 GB of the file to anyone through Plus Messenger. If you want a parallel application to Plus Messenger, you can also try Zepeto for PC.
Downloading Plus Messenger for PC:
Personal experience of using Plus Messenger was really good. I just use Plus Messenger for PC a few hours ago. Found it really effective and impressive. I was unable to use the all distinguishing features for free. Do you want to experience the same thing, try Plus Messenger for PC through below steps?
1. Need to Download an Android emulator like BlueStacks
2. Once the download completes, install Android Emulator by clicking on the setup.exe file.
3. Open emulators select your Language.
4. BlueStacks demands Google ID in the Starting and Nox App Player demands it later.
5. I have used BlueStacks, if you are doing same, Enter your Google Account ID and Password. Don’t worry it is secure like Android Smartphone.
6. Once formalities are fulfilled, Android alike home screen will appear.
7. Go to My Apps > System Apps > Playstore.
8. Search for Plus Messenger on Playstore.
9. After finding, open it and click on install button. Don’t forget to select the Plus Messenger only by Plus Messenger Dev Team.