Paytm is a free wallet payment application. It let you do payments easily all over India. By using Paytm, you can recharge prepaid mobile connections and pay postpaid bills. Moreover, it allows you to pay utility bills, DTH recharge, metro recharge, and other bill payments. Users can also transfer money from Paytm. Other services of Paytm are bank to bank transfer, buy movie tickets, bus tickets, flight booking, and much more.
Send or Receive Money
Paytm is one of the best and a secure source of sending or receiving payment from all over India. Now you do not have to wait for long in banks for transactions, Do it by yourself. All you have to do is to create your UPI/BHIM ID and thus send or receive payments anytime. Moreover, it also includes an option of linking bank accounts or open a saving account. Paytm app has QR code functionality to make payments on stores by scanning.
Features of Paytm App
- With Paytm, do mobile recharge for networks such as Airtel, Aircel, IDEA, BSNL, Docomo, Telenor, Reliance etc.
- It let users transfer money without wait time. Send money directly from account to any other bank account. Transfer money with 0% charges. Just need to link a bank account with Paytm App.
- Pay all utility bills. Pay Gas Bills, Electricity Bills, and Water Bills.
- Recharge DTH connection. Recharge Tata Sky, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Reliance Digital etc.
- Recharge Metro card, Pay store bills and do payments with QR code.
- Get amazing deals and cash back on transactions and payments.
So, all in all, it is one of the best apps which let you do payments, transfer and receive payments without any delay time and 0 percent charges. It is available for free on both Android and iOS Smartphone and Tablet.
Download Paytm App for PC and Laptop
We want to clarify, Paytm app is only designed for Smartphones. Till now Paytm PC version is not launched. But still, you can download and install Paytm App for PC. By using Paytm app on PC, it will be easy to make transaction directly from laptop. Below you can see instructions on how to install Paytm app on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac OS.
How to Install Paytm App on Windows 7, 8, 10 – Mac OS
Follow these steps to install Paytm App for PC on Mac and Windows versions such as 7, 8, 10, XP and Vista.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player
- After downloading the file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install Paytm App For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Paytm App > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Paytm App on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Paytm App for PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.
Paytm is a free wallet app which allows users to make payments for mobile recharge and postpaid bills. It can also be used to make payments for utility bills, DTH recharge, metro recharge, and other bill payments. Moreover, you can transfer money, buy movie tickets, bus tickets, book flight and much more.