Omni Crypt is a free Android tool which allows users to convert WhatsApp .crypt5-12 files to .crypt legacy encryption. This application background service and will monitor all files. It means now your Whatsapp app will support additional encryption formats and function properly. It does not just run as a background task, in fact, it also displays progress bar so that you can easily things when dealing with large databases. It locks screen orientation so there is no chance of interruption.
Download Omni Crypt for PC
This application has been removed from PlayStore. But you can get this app on your Android Smartphone/Tablet with its APK file. Omni Crypt app only works on rooted devices. Just like Android devices this tool can now also be used on PC devices with the help of Android emulator. Most users are using Whatsapp on their PC systems so this tool might become helpful for them. It works on both Windows and Mac devices. In this simple tutorial, we will tell you how to download and install Omni Crypt for PC and Laptop. Follow the instructions below.
As I have told this application runs on PC with the help of an Android emulator. Basically, Android Emulator is a third-party software which is designed for Windows and Mac OS to run Android Apps and Games. It also supports the installation of the APK file. In this way, you can easily install Omni Crypt for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac for free.
How to Install Omni Crypt for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
- Download Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac devices. (Download BlueStacks)
- Once download install it on your PC just like you install other software.
- After installation of BlueStacks, an icon will appear on the Desktop of your PC. Double Click icon to Open BlueStacks.
(Important Note): To use Omni Crypt for PC you need to enable Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, go to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now download Apk file of the Omni Crypt. (Download Link)
- Double-click on the downloaded file. It will automatically open through BlueStacks.
- On the BlueStacks homepage, you will see MY APPS. Click on the option. Here you will see the Omni Crypt. Click on the icon to use Omni Crypt on PC.
That’s all. Now you can use Omni Crypt for PC on both Windows and Mac OS. Follow DroidsPC for more new Apps and Games on PC. Thanks!