Nintendo DS Emulator for PC. It is a free emulator for Android devices which let users play Nintendo games. This emulator enhances the gaming experience with 3D graphics. Other than Android devices, now you can also install Nintendo DS Emulator on Windows and Mac OS. Before we move towards the guide on how to download Nintendo DS Emulator for PC, let’s have an overview of the app.
Nintendo DS Emulator App
With Nintendo DS Emulator, users can play games with no limit. Users can easily customize the surrounding of the app. They can resize the screen of the emulator in both landscape and Portrait modes. DS Emulator automatically shows add-ons. You don’t have to set up add-ons. It supports and controls add-ons in devices such as Nvidia Shield and Xperia Play. Moreover, twist thousands of cheat codes and get the best experience of gaming like never before.
Features of NDS Emulator
- Enhance gaming experience with 3D graphics. This features works on high-end quad-core devices.
- Customize the size and controls of the emulator.
- Support add-ons and physical controllers on devices such as Xperia Play and nVidia Shield.
- Includes database of cheat codes.
- Tweak your gaming experience using codes.
- Increase the speed of the emulation with its fast forward feature.
- Save your progress and resume it anytime.
- Also, Synchronize your saved games with Google Drive.
What is the best DS emulator for PC?
There are many emulators by which users can play Nintendo games on PC. You can try DeSmuME, DuoS DSEMU, John GBA Lite – GBA emulator etc. But we suggest Nintendo DS Emulator for PC because it is very user-friendly and include options for customization.
Is there any 3ds emulator for PC?
If you are looking for DS Emulator which supports 3D then try Nintendo DS Emulator. This emulator enhances your gaming experience with 3D graphics. Other emulators are good though but they don’t support 3D. If you want to download Nintendo DS Emulator for PC then follow the instructions given below.
How to Download Nintendo DS Emulator for PC
Just like Android device now you can enjoy Nintendo games on PC. As it is an Android App so you have to use Android Emulators such as BlueStacks and Nox App Player in order to run Nintendo DS Emulator for PC. If you have used an Android Emulator before then you know how it works. But if not then follow the instructions given below. The method for installing Nintendo DS Emulator on PC is given below.
Steps to Install Nintendo DS Emulator on Windows 10/8.1/7 – Mac OS
Follow these steps to install Nintendo DS Emulator on Windows 10. It works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC from links given in above heading.
- Install it on PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Once installed, Open the emulator on your PC.
- Activate the Setup of the emulator. Connect WiFi and enter information of your Google Account.
- Now locate Google Play Store App.
- Use search. Type Nintendo DS Emulator and Press enter.
- Select the emulator which you want to download.
- Click Install and Accept Installation.
It will now start installing the emulator on your PC. Once it gets installed, click on Open button to use Nintendo DS Emulator on PC. Enjoy your favorite Nintendo games on PC without any interruption.
Nintendo DS Emulator
Nintendo DS Emulator is a free Android App which let users play Nintendo Games on their Smartphones. This emulator includes options for customization. Users can adjust the size of controls according to their own likings. It also supports 3D graphics. Enjoy your best Nintendo 3D games using DS Emulator.