If you are lazy of typing then do not worry. Here I will tell you an app by which you can do workings by speaking words. All you have to do is to speak your note and it will automatically save as text. The name of the application is ListNote Speech to Text Notes which is powered by Khymaera. To search or do things you have to press a single button. It recognizes speech and turns into text. Thus you will get results for your search. This application is also used for fast searching because Typing takes high time as compared to speaking.
ListNote Speech to Text Notes help users protect their important notes from stalkers. All notes are protected by Password. All of these important notes and speeches can also be shared with friends and family members through SMS, email, Twitter, or any app. So, all in all, it is one of the best app which allow users to search for things and make notes through speech to text. The good news is that now Android users can also use this application on Windows and Mac devices.
Also Read: Trello For PC (Windows 7,8,10 – Mac)
ListNote Speech to Text Notes on PC works 100 percent same as it works on Android Smartphones. This ListNote Speech to Text Notes For PC installs through an Android Emulator. So first users have to download an install an Android Emulator on their PC. There are many emulators available in the Market but I recommend you Nox App Player. Below you can see a simple and step by step guide on how to download and install ListNote Speech to Text Notes For PC using BlueStacks on Windows and Mac.
How to Download and Install ListNote Speech to Text Notes for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install ListNote Speech to Text Notes for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install ListNote Speech to Text Notes For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter ListNote Speech to Text Notes > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use ListNote Speech to Text Notes on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install ListNote Speech to Text Notes For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.