If you are not good at remembering password then this is the best application for you. LastPass Password Manager is a free Android app which protects personal information and passwords in a secure vault. It auto fills all requirements when you log in to apps and browser. Basically, LastPass app auto-fills web browser and app logins for you and generates new, secure passwords instantly. Moreover, you can save passwords for your shopping profiles as well. Furthermore, it also works as an app lock. It automatically generates a strong password for apps and thus your media files and content is secured from stalkers.
LastPass Password Manager is very popular among Android and iOS users. Furthermore, with the help of third-party Android Emulators, you can also get LastPass Password Manager For PC. LastPass Password Manager on PC allows users secure their information such as credit cards, health insurance, photos and more. No one can see your personal pics. The gallery is protected with the password which is set by you. Other than regular pin passwords this application also includes a feature of a fingerprint. So now unlock your vault by using fingerprints. The best thing about LastPass Password Manager For PC is that it works 100% same as it works on Android and iOS devices.
Android emulators are specially designed Android Operating System for Windows PC and MacBook. Android Emulators includes Google Play Store pre-installed which means you can get any app or play any game that is available on Android store. Similarly, you can also get LastPass Password Manager For PC. If you haven’t install any Android on PC through Android Emulators then you should follow simple steps given below. The tutorial given below is to install LastPass Password Manager For PC on both Windows and Mac OS.
How to Download LastPass Password Manager for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
Follow this simple step by step tutorial to install LastPass Password Manager for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System.
- Download Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac devices. (Download BlueStacks)
- Once download install it on your PC just like you install other software.
- After installation of BlueStacks, an icon will appear on the Desktop of your PC. Double Click icon to Open BlueStacks.
(Important Note): To use LastPass Password Manager for PC you need to enable Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, go to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now download Apk file of the LastPass Password Manager. (Download Link)
- Double-click on the downloaded file. It will automatically open through BlueStacks.
- On the BlueStacks homepage, you will see MY APPS. Click on the option. Here you will see the LastPass Password Manager. Click on the icon to use LastPass Password Manager on PC.
That’s all. Now you can use LastPass Password Manager for PC on both Windows and Mac OS. Follow DroidsPC for more new Apps and Games on PC. Thanks!