In this tutorial, we will guide you how to download KK AppLock for PC. It is an Android app but still, you can use it on PC with the help of Android Emulator. First, we will give you an overview of the app.
OverView of KK AppLock
KK AppLock is a free Android tool which provides Privacy to the device. This application protects device data. Most of us hesitate to give our Smartphones to friends and family members. But using KK AppLock, users easily hide and lock personal data. When KK AppLock is enabled, others can’t see your photos, videos, SMS etc. Many people are using this app on their Smartphones as they can easily lock their private info such as media files, gallery content, contacts, and other important files. Moreover, it also provides password protection on social apps such as WhatsApp, IMO, Hike, Telegram etc. Now you are secure from nosy friends and prying eyes.
Features of AppLock for PC (Windows 10)
- Lock any app, game, gallery and other important files with Pattern lock or Pin lock.
- Includes three different lock policies (Lock Everytime, Lock After 1/3/5 minutes, Lock Until Screen gets off.
- Shows Fake error on apps which are locked by KK Applock.
- Lock incoming and outgoing calls. (Lock entire screen as well)
- Enable or Disable the app from the status bar or widget.
- Also, enable or disable app using Auto Tasker. (Time or WiFi)
- Includes many themes, customize the looks of the app according to your choice.
- Hide app icon from the launcher.
- Add multiple locks on the same app with different password or patterns.
- Different layouts for the keyboard. (password input UI)
- Avoid being killed by task killers. It is absolutely reliable for privacy protection.
Download AppLocker Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS
We already told you that this app can be used on PC with the help of Android Emulator. Now hide and protect Windows and Mac device data using KK AppLock. If you haven’t used an Android Emulator before then you need to follow the instructions given below. The method given below works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows, 10 and Mac OS.
Download KK AppLock for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7)
This application has been removed from Android stores. But still, you can use it on Smartphones through APK file. Similarly, you can also download KK AppLock for PC using its APK file. To install KK AppLock on Windows 10/8/7 follow these simple steps.
- Download an Android Emulator on PC. (BlueStacks)
- After downloading .exe file, Install it on Windows device just like other software.
- Once installed, Open BlueStacks.
- Activate/Configure BlueStacks by connecting WiFi and log in with Google Account. (Gmail)
- Now download the APK file of KK AppLock. (Download Link)
- Double click on the downloaded APK file of the app.
- You will see the Install option. Click on it.
- Once installed, Click Open to use KK AppLock for PC.
(Important Note): By Default, unknown resources are enabled on Android Emulator. But if it’s not then you need to enable first. To do so go to (Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources).
Install KK AppLock on Mac and Mac OS X
Above method can be used on Mac as well. But for best results, we suggest KK AppLock on Mac through Nox App Player. Follow these steps to get this app on Mac and Mac OS X.
- Download and Install Nox App Player on Mac from here.
- Once Nox App Player installed on Mac. Download the APK file of KK AppLock from the link in the above method.
- Double click on downloaded APK file.
- Click on Install.
- After it gets installed, click Open to run KK AppLock on Mac.
KK AppLock is the best App Lock and security ensure tool. With App Lock, you can ensure your private information, others can’t check photographs, videos, SMS and important file when AppLocker is empowered. KK AppLock is an absolute necessity for the protection of privacy.