Lifecake is one of the best apps which is designed like a photo journal. But in this photo journal, you can add beautiful moments of childhood. By using this app you can save memories of kids. You will revisit the moments in one seamless timeline. View the timeline anywhere or at any time you want to. This application is also known as a visual storytelling which brings families much more closer. Lifecake app also includes options for adding friends and family so that they can see memories of your kids as well. In this way, all family members can see pics of your kids no matter how far they are from you. Moreover, You can also share photo and stories directly with them.
Kids Photo Journal – Lifecake is the best app to keep private family photos off from social apps such as Instagram and Facebook etc. This application does not lose the quality of photos and videos. All media files stay in their original resolution. Lifecake app does not include any annoying ads and banners. Moreover, it also allows you to download photo and videos anytime by visiting the official website of lifecake. Furthermore, you can also use these photos to print on phone cases. fridge magnets and poster etc.
So, all in all, it is one of the best apps for saving memories of your kids in photos and videos. It is very popular among Android users. Now PC users can also use Kids Photo Journal – Lifecake app. With the help of an Android Emulator, anyone can use Lifecake For PC. Emulators are available for both Mac and Windows so it means you can use the Lifecake app on Windows as well as Mac. To download Lifecake For PC, follow the instructions given below.
How to Download and Install Lifecake for PC (Windows & Mac)
In order to install Lifecake for PC, the first thing you need to do is to download an Android Emulator on PC. There are many emulators available in the market. But we recommend you Nox App Player because it is available for both Windows and Mac Operating System. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install Lifecake For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Lifecake > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Lifecake on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Lifecake For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.