IP Pro for PC Free Download. It is a video surveillance app which controls the working of IP cams. IP Pro is available to download for free on Android devices. But here in this tutorial, we will tell you how to download IP Pro for PC Windows and Mac. But how Android App works on Windows PC or Mac OS? The answer to this question is Android Emulator. Using an Android Emulator you can easily install Android Apps and Games on PC. Below you can see a review of this app and a guide on how to download and install IP Pro for PC on Windows 10/8/7 and Mac OS.
Live View and Video Recording
IP Pro shows a live video of IP cams in HD resolution. Additionally, it records cam videos with playback feature. All live videos are recorded and stored in local storage. Moreover, it also supports cloud storage. With IP Pro you can view previous videos of the cam anytime you want to. Saved Videos supports PTZ control with video zooming and orientation. You can watch the video in both portrait and landscape mode.
How to Setup IPC/IP Pro
The procedure of connecting IP cam with IP Pro is very simple. First thing comes first. Sign-up in the app and become a registered user. After that, you need to go to My Device Tab and click on the Plus icon. Here you need to enter details for IP cams such as Device Name, Port Number and IP address of the cam. Doing this you will see a real-time live video from the IP cam.
How Do I connect My IP Camera to My Computer?
By default, it is difficult to connect IP camera on Computer. But with the help of Android Apps, you can easily connect IP cam with the computer. We have discussed many apps which let users view live video of the cam. Try IP Pro3 for PC or IP Pro for PC. Moreover, you can also use this app IP Pro for PC. Below you can see instructions on how to download IP Camera for PC Windows and Mac OS.
How to Download IP Pro for PC (Windows & Mac)
In order to download IP Pro for PC, download and install an Android Emulator on Windows or Mac OS. There are many emulators which are available for Mac and Windows OS. But we suggest Nox App Player and BlueStacks. Both are fast and user-friendly. Both of them are available for Windows and Mac. It means you can run IP Pro for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS.
Install IP Pro for Windows 10/8/7
- Download BlueStacks on Windows 10, 8 and 7 from this (Link).
- After downloading the file install it on PC by following on-screen instructions.
- Once it gets installed, Open it.
- Now enter details: Set Language, Time & Date, WiFi, and Google Account.
- After entering the details you will see its main home screen.
- From home screen of BlueStacks, click on My Apps Tab > System Apps > Google Store.
- Now click on search and Type IP Pro.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Here click on Install and then Accept the Installation.
After complete installation, Click Open to use IP Pro for Windows PC.
Install IP Pro for Mac OS
- Download Nox App Player on Mac.
- Now install the emulator by following on-screen instructions.
- After installation, Open Nox and you will see its main homepage.
- From home screen, click on Google Folder and then select PlayStore.
- Here you need to enter details for Google Account in order to use PlayStore services.
- Doing this you will see the main homepage of PlayStore.
- Here click on the search bar. Type IP Pro and press enter key.
- Now select the app from search results.
- Click Install and Accept IP Pro Installation.
Once it gets installed, Click on Open button to use IP Pro for Mac Devices.
IP Pro for PC Review
Manage and control WiFi IP cams and shows live streaming in HD quality. Besides real-time HD streaming, it records cam videos with playback. Furthermore, it supports two-way communication and alerts users if detects anything suspicious. With PTZ Control, users can zoom in and zoom out the video. Moreover, it let users view videos in Portrait as well as Landscape.