In this guide, we will tell you how to download iCSee For PC. Basically, iCSee is a video surveillance app which allows users to watch the live streaming of CCTV camera on their Smartphone. No heavy wires and cables are required for its operations. All you need is a working WiFi connection or 3G, 4G network. iCSee provides quality services and guess what it is absolutely free to download. No fee or hidden charges are required to use the app.
To get live surveillance from CCTV cameras, you need to configure them with iCSee. For configuration, follow on-screen instructions. After configuration, you will be able to watch live video of the cam. Like other surveillance apps iCSee also includes all basic features. Other than live streaming it records videos as well. All vids are saved within the app. These videos become helpful when you have missed live streaming. Moreover, these videos can be played offline as well.
Also Download: gCMOB for PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10 – Mac)
Furthermore, iCSee app let users take screenshots and listen to the audio. View videos in both portrait and landscape mode. The motion detector is also an important feature of this app. It alerts users on Smartphones whenever it detects a motion in the cam video. So to conclude, we can say that iCSee is one of the best app which easily manage and control IP cams using internet connection.
This application is available to download for free on Android devices. But here we will tell you how you can download and install iCSee for PC. Initially, there is no way through which you can get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can easily use iCSee on PC. If you are looking for a guide on how to download iCSee for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then you need to follow these steps below.
How to Download and Install iCSee for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install iCSee for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install iCSee For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter iCSee > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use iCSee on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install iCSee For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.
Incoming search terms:
- icsee for pc
- icsee camera for pc
- icsee para pc
- icsee for windows
- icsee for windows 10
- icsee download
- icsee camera windows
- free icsee download for windows 7
- free download icsee