Q-See QT View for PC. It’s a free Android tool which is designed to work with QT-series security DVRs. It manages all security cams that are installed at the office, home, business place or anywhere. With its simple and user-friendly interface, it is very popular among Android. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to download and install Q-See QT View for PC. Now users can manage QT series security DVRs from Windows and Mac devices as well. But first, let us have an overview of the app.
Q-See QT View App
It is a free Android surveillance client for managing IP cams and DVRs of QT-series security. This application easily connects with the cam and show live HD view. Furthermore, it also supports video recording and video playback. You are allowed to view previous cam videos at any time. Not just that, Q-See QT View app notifies with an alert if it detects any motion or suspicious activity in the video. It takes screenshots and immediately alerts users with a notification. Moreover, Q-See QT View is one such app which manages multiple cams at the same time. Users can also add IP cam by scanning QR code. This application also supports two-way communication with audio recording.
How to Connect the Q-See QT View App with QT series security DVRs
Q-See QT comes with a user-friendly interface that is why it is very simple and easy to use. To connect QT series security DVRs with Q-See QT View App all you have to do is to enter the IP address of the cam. Moreover, you can also connect Cams if you see a QR code on Cams. After connecting the cam you can see live HD video streaming with 720p and 1080p quality. Along with a live visual, users can listen to the audio as well.
How to Download Q-See QT View for PC Windows and Mac
Q-See QT View App is available to download for free on Android device. Just like that now you can also download Q-See QT View for PC. But this application works on Windows and Mac OS with the help of Android Emulators. If you are looking for a guide to install Q-See QT View for PC then you are at the right place. Follow these simple easy steps to get Q-See QT View App on Windows and Mac OS.
Install Q-See QT View on Windows 10/8/7
- Download and Install an Android Emulator on PC. Here is the link for Nox App Player.
- Once installed, Open it on your Windows PC.
- From the main Nox homepage. Open Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Give your Google Account to activate Google Play Services on Nox App Player.
- Doing this you will see the interface of PlayStore.
- Use playstore search. Type Q-See QT View and press enter key from the keyboard.
- Select the app, Hit Install button and then Accept Installation.
- Now it will take some time to install. Once installed, click Open to use Q-See QT View for PC.
Install Q-See QT View on Mac and Mac OS X
Just like Windows devices, users can now also install Q-See QT View on Mac and Mac OS X.
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac. (Free Link)
- Once installed, Launch BlueStacks on your MacBook.
- Configure BlueStacks by connecting WiFi, Set time and Date and Enter your Google Account.
- After seeing the main homepage of BlueStacks. Go to My Apps and System App and then select Googleplay.
- Type Q-See QT View in the search bar of Playstore and press enter key.
- Select the app. Hit the Install button and then Accept Installation.
- It will take some time to install. After installation, click on Open button to use Q-See QT View for PC.
- That’s All.
Q-See QT View
If you have installed QT-series security DVRs then this is the best application for management. With this app, you can see live video of the cam with the help of internet connection. Not just live view, in fact, it records videos and includes options for video recording. Moreover, it also includes options of motion detection and notifies users if it detects anything suspicious.