Picasa CCTV is a free Android surveillance app. This application shows a live view of the cam directly on Smartphone. It is specially designed for mobile devices. Picasa CCTV makes your spare Android device work as a CCTV camera. You can make your Android device work as a security cam. Picasa CCTV uses rear camera of an Android device for a live view of the cam. The best thing about this app is that it works on both WiFi and mobile networks. For better performance, connect it with a stable and working WiFi connection. But when you are using Public Connection then you must use a quality VPN app such as Snap VPN for PC.
Features of Picasa CCTV App
- Shows live preview of the cam in HD quality with sound.
- Includes Video Recording with Playback.
- Play videos in Portrait or Horizontal Mode.
- If it detects anything suspicious then it will notify users on the device.
- Take Snapshots on Live as well as Saved Videos.
- Get options such as Paly, Pause, Forward, Rewind, Stop, Delete etc.
- No login, No registration.
- Simple and Easy to use. Just Plug and Play.
- Options for Zoom in and Zoom out the video.
Requirements for Picasa CCTV
- Make sure that Google Play Services are up to date.
- It also requires configuration with Google Photos. Record Snapshots on Google Photos.
- Stable and Working Wifi connection.
How to Download Picasa CCTV for PC and Laptops
Android Emulators help Windows and Mac users to run Android Apps and Games on PC. Users can now run Picasa CCTV for PC just like Android device. Basically, Android emulator is a specially designed software for Mac and Windows which allow users to run and enjoy Android Apps and Games on PC. If you want to download Picasa CCTV for PC then follow the instructions given below.
Install Picasa CCTV on Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac OS
Follow these easy steps in order to install Picasa CCTV for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install Picasa CCTV For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Picasa CCTV > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Picasa CCTV on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Picasa CCTV For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.