In this tutorial, we will tell you how to download and install Green VPN for PC. It can be used on PC with the help of Android Emulators. Green VPN is a free Android VPN app which let users bypass geo-restricted websites and apps. It let users access all blocked sites and apps of their county. Basically, Green VPN changes the virtual location of the device to a country where these blocked sites and apps are open. In this way, you can use Facebook. YouTube, Twitter, Google, and Netflix from any part of the world.
Secure Internet through Green VPN
Most people use VPN apps because of internet security. Just like Star VPN for PC, Green VPN also secure internet connection and protect your device from hackers. It removes threats of data misuse and encrypts personal data. Internet Service providers can’t access your online activities. You can access the world of internet anonymously. Green VPN changes the Actual IP address to proxy IP. Thus, hackers cant trace your device data. This application is very useful when your device is connected to Public WiFi. It remove all malware and firewalls from Public Connection.
Features of Green VPN for Windows
- Free, Fast and Easy to use Virtual Private Network.
- Connect with a single click. Just tap on Connect button.
- Works on WiFi and mobile networks.
- Protect your device from hackers and ISPs.
- Secure Public Connection. Eliminate the fear of data hacking and misuse.
- Bypass geo restrictions and remove firewalls from WiFi connections.
- Open social and streaming apps.
- Communicate for free by accessing VOIP apps.
- Includes multiple proxies. All are fast and unlimited.
- Connect your device to proxy servers of USA, UK, Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
Download & Install Green VPN for PC (Windows/Mac)
Green VPN is an Android App
#1: Download and Install Android Emulator on PC
Android Apps and Games runs on PC only through Android Emulator. So download and install Android Emulator on your PC. (Link to download Android Emulator)
#2: To download Green VPN App Setup Google Play Store and Services
After complete installation, open the emulator. From the homepage select Google Folder and then click Google Play Store. Enter your Gmail ID to active Google Services.
#3: Install Green VPN for PC
After entering your Google Account. Now you can install Green VPN for PC through Play Store. (Search Green VPN > Click Install > Click Open)
That’s it. Hopefully, you have downloaded Green VPN App on PC. For more updates on Android Apps and Games follow the blog. Thanks!