In this tutorial, we will tell you how Nvsip pro works on PC and Laptops. There are many apps which control the workings of IP cams. But, Nvsip pro is different from others. Along with the DVR function, it supports IPC as well. Using this app, you can view live video of cam directly on the device with the help of internet connection. For live footage, you just have to configure cam with the app. Enter details such as Device Name, Port Number and IP address of the device. But first, you need to become a registered user. Once done, you are now allowed to view live streaming of the cam.
Video Recording (Playback)
Just like iCSee for PC, Nvsip pro also includes features such as Video Recording, Motion Detection and Notification with Alarm. All live videos are recorded in the app. If you have missed any live video of the cam then watch it through saved video. This application play sound on recorded videos. Moreover, you will get options such as Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Not just that, in fact, you can take screenshots and share it on social media platforms. If you don’t want to save videos in the internal memory of the device then select any free cloud storage service.
Features of Nvsip pro
- User-friendly interface with excellent visual effects.
- Easy to use and Operate.
- Support Audio Monitoring and picture slide switch video.
- Communicate through voice intercom.
- Notify Immediately with an Alarm if it finds anything suspicious.
- Works on WiFi and all mobile networks.
Download Nvsip pro for PC and Laptop
This application is available to download for free on Android devices. But here we will tell you how you can download and install Nvsip pro for PC. Initially, there is no way through which you can get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can easily use Nvsip pro on PC. If you are looking for a guide on how to download Nvsip pro for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then you need to follow these steps below.
How to Install Nvsip pro on Windows 10 and Mac OS
Follow these easy steps in order to install Nvsip pro for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install Nvsip pro For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Nvsip pro > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Nvsip pro on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Nvsip pro For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.
NVSIP PRO is the best surveillance app for Smartphones. With its user-friendly interface, you can easily configure on IP cams. It records live streaming videos and supports two-way communication. Live and Saved videos can be viewed on both portrait and landscape views. This application also allows users to take screenshots and support audio monitoring.