Surveillance apps have brought ease in the life of Android users who want to monitor their belongings 24/7. Fortunately, most of the monitoring apps are developed to work with specific camera systems which are mostly expensive. Not everyone got the means to buy such an expensive surveillance system but do like to take security precautions for his household. So today I will introduce you with an amazing app which will help monitor your belongings in the cheapest way possible. Well, the name of this amazing app is EyesPie. Now, you can download & install EyesPie For PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. Let’s begin!
EyesPie is an app which allows you to convert an old smartphone into a surveillance camera device. It helps users to take benefit from their old mobile devices, set one as a camera and the other one as your monitoring device. To start working with the app, users need to install this app into both of their smart devices. After that, set two different device name. Enter the camera device name in the monitoring mobile device and they are good to go. Keep spying on your property from a long distance. As a reminder for you, do not forget to connect both of your Android devices with the internet. Because if there is no internet, there will be no facility available for you.
Security Comes First
With EyesPie app, it has become possible for a user to stop worrying about the leakage of his private live feed videos. All the private live footage videos are encrypted step by step. There is no way any other user can access your private videos. Even the videos which are saved in the database of the app, they are impossible to decrypt.
Key Features of EyesPie for Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
Following are the key features of the app:
- No need to register, enter the device name and you are on the go.
- All the videos from the live feed are provided in HD-resolution.
- Connection through WiFi is also supported.
- Set auto shutdown.
- Alarm notifications.
How To Download & Install EyesPie For PC (Windows & Mac)
To download & install EyesPie for PC on Windows & Mac, users need to acquire services of an Android emulator. Such software is delivered with a solemn purpose to allow users to access Android games & apps on Windows PC. Likely, there are tons of emulators available in the market, but yet all of the tech geeks suggest users install Bluestacks on PC for such a purpose. It’s because Bluestacks is compatible with every sort of Android apps. So you do need to worry as if your desired app gonna run on it or not. Head below to know the steps to download & install EyesPie for PC:
- To start processing on the subject, download Bluestacks from the provided button.
- When done, install BlueStacks on PC or Laptop.
- After successful installation of Bluestacks, run the emulator and see its startup.
- Provide the emulator with your active Gmail account credentials.
- From the home interface of BlueStacks, open Google Play Store.
- Type EyesPie in the search bar of Play Store and press Enter.
- Now, click on the install button and wait till it completes the installation process.
- When installed, the icon of EyesPie will start to appear on the home page of BlueStacks.
- Open it and enjoy.
Here comes an end to our guide to download & install EyesPie for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. Feel free to feedback and don’t forget to share our articles via social media. Thanks.
EyesPie is a free surveillance app which allows users to convert their smartphone into a camera device. Even if your old phone has a foggy or low-quality camera, the device will perform according to your needs. Though, my experience with EyesPie for PC was well enough that I enjoyed the processing speed of the app on a computer.