VideoShow is a free Android app which works as an editor for videos as well as photos. It does all workings related to photos and videos. VideoShow is developed by the team members of EnjoyMobi. With this application, you can edit videos with a lot of filters and effects. Moreover, it also let you add a lot of stickers, text, emojis and much more. This fabulous editor app includes all basic features of video editor like brightness level, whiteness, cropping, trimming etc.
This application is available for free on both Android and iOS devices. Other than Smartphones now users can also use the VideoShow app on their PC. The thing which I like about VideoShow For PC is that it works absolutely the same just like Android device. VideoShow not just include video editor feature, in fact, you can make new videos as well. Just like video editor, you will get options for video making. VideoShow app is best for you if you are a YouTuber becuase it includes Beauty Camera which makes your video look more beautiful and colorful. Just like Selfie camera, you will get the best filters and effects for your videos. So, all in all, it is one of the best all in one editor app which allows you to edit your videos easily on your Smartphones or PC.
Similar App: YouCut For PC – Video Editor & Maker
To use VideoShow For PC you need to download and install Android Emulators on PC. Basically, Android Emulators includes build in google play services and just like Android Smartphone, you will get Google Play Store. Thus you are able to download VideoShow For PC. If you want to install VideoShow For PC then follow this simple step by step guide below.
How to Download VideoShow for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
Follow this simple step by step tutorial to install VideoShow for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System.
- Download Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac devices. (Download BlueStacks)
- Once download install it on your PC just like you install other software.
- After installation of BlueStacks, an icon will appear on the Desktop of your PC. Double Click icon to Open BlueStacks.
(Important Note): To use VideoShow for PC you need to enable Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, go to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now download Apk file of the VideoShow. (Download Link)
- Double-click on the downloaded file. It will automatically open through BlueStacks.
- On the BlueStacks homepage, you will see MY APPS. Click on the option. Here you will see the VideoShow. Click on the icon to use VideoShow on PC.
That’s all. Now you can use VideoShow for PC on both Windows and Mac OS. Follow DroidsPC for more new Apps and Games on PC. Thanks!