We have discussed many surveillance tools and guides on how to get them on PC. Today we will talk about another surveillance app which is known as mViewerPro. Just like other surveillance apps, it shows a live video of the IP cam on Smartphones. Additionally, it also supports video recording with playback. Moreover, it also alerts users if it detects any suspicious activity in the cam. mViewerPro also includes the separate option of screenshots. If you have taken any screenshots of live video then you can easily it from that option. All of these features can also be used on PC devices with the help of Android Emulator. Before we move towards mViewerPro for PC, let’s know more about the app.
Two Way Communication
mViewerPro becomes different from other surveillance apps because of two-way communication. It supports this feature and let users communicate just like a walkie-talkie or intercom. But this feature only works in new IP cams which comes with a speaker. If someone speaks in front of IP cam then you will get a real-time notification. WiFi connection is a must to use this feature. Without the internet, you won’t be able to communicate.
How to Connect DVR with mViewerPro
If you don’t know how to connect DVR with the mViewerPro app then do not worry. The procedure of connecting IP cams with this app is very simple. It does not require any port number and IP address of the cam. All you have to do is to log in with Password and ID of the camera. This is how you can view live video of the cam. mViewerPro let users view videos in both Portrait and Landscape mode. Moreover, you can take screenshots while viewing the video. Moreover, all videos are stored in a local device and can be viewed through Playback Feature. All videos are saved from stalkers as it supports lock feature. Set a password to protect videos.
Similar App: Download mCamView for PC (Windows – Mac)
Download mViewerPro for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download mViewerPro for PC, download and install an Android Emulator on PC. BlueStacks and Nox App Player are third-party software which let users run Android Apps and Games on PC. These emulators are available for both Windows and Mac. It means you can run mViewerPro for Windows and mViewerPro for Mac as well.
How to Install mViewerPro for Windows 10/8/7
- Install BlueStacks on Windows PC. (Download Link)
- After installation. Open it.
- Enter the required details to activate BlueStacks Emulator.
- Doing this you will see its main home screen.
- From home screen, click on My Apps Tab > System Apps > Google Store.
- Now search mViewerPro, select the app from search results.
- Click Install and then Accept the Installation.
After complete installation, Click Open to use mViewerPro for Windows PC.
How to install mViewerPro for Mac OS
- Get Nox App Player on Mac from this Link.
- After installation, Open it on your Mac device.
- Here you will see the main homepage of Nox App Player.
- From the homepage, click on Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter Google Account to start using PlayStore services.
- Now search for the mViewerPro app and select the app from the results.
- Click Install and Accept mViewerPro Installation.
Once it gets installed, Click on Open button to use mViewerPro for Mac Devices.
mViewerPro for PC Review
It manages workings of DVR and IPC. mViewerPro is specially designed software for a network camera to show a live video of the cam. With the help of internet users can see live video of the cam from any part of the world. Besides live view it record videos, supports Playback, Allow Two-way communication and Notify users if detects anything suspicious. Moreover, this app also supports PTZ control. Tilt and Zoom the video.