Hotstar TV is the hardcore favorite app for the Indians. This app features the latest episodes of the current serial and furthermore also can watch live videos of IPL. Hotstar TV is the most popular tv app of India. But this app is available only in few countries. This app is just like the ShowBox and MegaBox. Not have a level of the aforementioned apps. But this apps contains cool Indian stuff. This online video streaming platform is currently owned by the Novi Digital Entertainment Private limited. It is the largest broadcaster group in India. Hotstar currently offers over 50,000 hours of TV content and movies across 8 languages, and every major sport covered live.
The good thing about this app is it offers all shows, seasons and movies in full HD quality. Now the most watched event in India is IPL. Hotstar provides a live stream of Vivo IPL 2018 in Full HD quality. Furthermore, if you have less MB’s then you can see the live Scorecard. In movies and apps, this app contains the categorical interface. It features the current going entertainment shows in India. And if you want to use this app internationally like Hollywood movies and seasons. You have to pay an extra amount for it. If you don’t find this app on Google Playstore and Appstore then download the Hotstar Tv apk file.
This app is designed for smartphones. iOS and Android users can download this product from their respective App Store and Google Play Store. The smartphones apps and apps are designed to entertain and ease the users. But a big screen element can more glorify and entertainment and facility. DroidsPC will guide you how to Download and Install Hotstar TV for PC, Hotstar TV for Windows, Hotstar TV for MAC, Hotstar TV On Laptop. For Downloading the Hotstar TV on PC, follow the below steps.
How to Download and Play Hotstar TV for PC
- First of all, You need to Download the emulator like BlueStacks 3, Prerooted BlueStacks and Memu.
- After Downloading, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand your ID.
- Sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be play store icon on it. Click on it and enter the Hotstar TV and click on search.
- After finding it, open the Hotstar TV and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the app and enjoy the big screen fun.
We have already posted emulators Links in the first step of above method. You can check and download them from there. Furthermore, DroidsPC is waiting for your precious suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comment box for further assistance.