Google TalkBack is one of the best and free Android application which let users use their electronic devices in a better way. This app is very beneficial for blind people. They can eye freely use Smartphones. Google TalkBack is available for free on Android stores developed by Google LLC. It is very popular among Android users, it has ratings of 4 out 5 and has active installs more than 1,000,000,000. Not just Android devices, in fact, you can use this app on Windows and Mac devices.
Google Talkback For PC can be used just like an Android device. People who love to use PC’s can now also use Android App Google Talkback on their Computers. Text reader service of this application help users add spoken, audible, and vibration feedback. Whereas Switch Access help users control their device with a switch. Google Talkback app also comes with select to speak feature. This feature helps you select text on the screen and thus you will be able to hear it read or described aloud. So, all in all, it is one of the best application by which users can manage their workings easily.
As it is an Android App so we have to download third-party Android Emulators to use Google Talkback For PC. There is no other way to use the app except Android Emulators. Basically, Android Emulators is special Android OS designed for Windows and Mac Devices. This Android OS (Android Emulator) comes with Google Play Store and thus you will be able to install Google Talkback For PC just like you do it on your Android device. To get the Google Talkback For Windows and Mac, follow these simple steps given below.
How to Download and Install Google Talkback for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install Google Talkback for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install Google Talkback For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Google Talkback > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Google Talkback on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Google Talkback For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.