FreePP is an Android communication app which helps users communicate for free. With the help of an internet connection, users can chats, send multimedia messages, and enjoy calls. It not just works on WiFi, it performs its function on carrier networks as well. To use FreePP app you need to enter your mobile number in it. This application syncs the phone list of your Smartphone and let you know users who are using FreePP. Just tap on the contact to whom you want to communicate. You can chat, share media files and do calls for free. It is very popular among Android users and now you can also use FreePP For PC. Most of the users are now using communication apps on their PC because they can get a better experience on it. Similarly, you can also use this app on your computer. But before that let’s know more about this app.
FreePP communicates with people for free. No matter how far is you and your loved ones are. As long as your device is connected to the internet you can do calls absolutely free. The quality of calls is excellent. Other apps always produce noise when calling but FreePP provides excellent calls for free. Furthermore, FreePP also allow users to share pictures. Send multiple photos at the same time by selecting album option. Moreover, share important files and documents as well. So, all in all, it is one such application by which users can easily communicate with family and friends for free.
If you are looking for a guide on how to download FreePP for PC then you are at the right place. Here I will tell you how you can easily install FreePP for PC on both Windows and Mac OS. Android Emulators are required to run FreePP on PC. Follow these simple steps given below to get FreePP on Windows as well as Mac.
How to Download FreePP for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
Follow this simple step by step tutorial to install FreePP for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System.
- Download Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac devices. (Download BlueStacks)
- Once download install it on your PC just like you install other software.
- After installation of BlueStacks, an icon will appear on the Desktop of your PC. Double Click icon to Open BlueStacks.
(Important Note): To use FreePP for PC you need to enable Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, go to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now download Apk file of the FreePP. (Download Link)
- Double-click on the downloaded file. It will automatically open through BlueStacks.
- On the BlueStacks homepage, you will see MY APPS. Click on the option. Here you will see the FreePP. Click on the icon to use FreePP on PC.
That’s all. Now you can use FreePP for PC on both Windows and Mac OS. Follow DroidsPC for more new Apps and Games on PC. Thanks!