Sometimes mistakes cost you so much especially when you delete special pictures from Smartphone. I know that feeling when you can’t see the precious moments. But, don’t you worry because now we have found a tool/app which helps you recover images from Smartphones. Yes, it is possible. With growing technology, things have now become very simple and easier. By using DigDeep Image Recovery app users can easily recover photos. This application is available to download for free on Android devices which is presented to you by the top developers of GreatStuffApps. The good news is that this app can also be used on Windows and Mac devices with the help of Android Emulators. But before I will tell you how you can download and install DigDeep Image Recovery For PC let me tell you some features of the app.
DigDeep Image Recovery load photos when you open it. You will see different folders of photos. Click on the folder or photo which you want to restore. Click on restore button to recover deleted photos on your Android Smartphones. The best thing about this application is that it scans both internal and external memory. It easily recovers all type of images. DigDeep Image Recovery on PC works 100% same as it works on Android Smartphone and tablets. Now you can recover images of your PC with a simple task. Download this application and share your suggestions in the comment section below whether you like it or not.
This application is available to download for free on Android and iOS devices. But here we will tell you how you can download and install DigDeep Image Recovery for PC. Initially, there is no way through which you can get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can easily use DigDeep Image Recovery on PC. If you are looking for a guide on how to download DigDeep Image Recovery for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then you need to follow these steps below.
How to Download and Install DigDeep Image Recovery for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install DigDeep Image Recovery for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install DigDeep Image Recovery For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter DigDeep Image Recovery > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use DigDeep Image Recovery on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install DigDeep Image Recovery For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.