After the house, the most desired thing of person is the car. Every development lover wants to have a good house and cars. A car is now considered as a basic necessity of life. Some people have it, some have plenty of them and some are ber from it. People who have car or cars have to take care of them. Maintainance is better than repairment. Car conscious persons check out their car at every due time. For the persons, who are conscious about their cars, OBDLink App is made. This app completelyetety take care of your car and repair it when there is a problem with it. OBD means “On Board Diagnostics” it has the ability to diagnose the problem of the car when there is something wrong with it.
The function of OBDLinks is based on the adapters. It works with the OBDLink LX Bluetooth, OBDLink MX Bluetooth, and other OBD products. Not applicable to the other brand adapters. Make your smartphone as the full-fledged diagnostic scan tool. It can clear the check engine light. Check emissions readiness, estimate the fuel per millage and much more car matters. Some of its features are absolutely free to use. Premium features demand few charges. They also include alot of tiny sensors. Sensor fixes and their solution are included are included in the premium package.
This app is designed for smartphones. iOS and Android users can download this product from their respective App Store and Google Play Store. The smartphones apps and apps are designed to entertain and ease the users. But a big screen element can more glorify and entertainment and facility. DroidsPC will guide you how to Download and Install OBDLink for PC, OBDLink for Windows, OBDLink for MAC, OBDLink on Laptop. For Downloading the OBDLink on PC, follow the below steps.
Also, Check: Download Threema for PC, Mac, Laptop, Windows
How to Download and OBDLink for PC:
- First of all, You need to Download the emulator like BlueStacks 3, Prerooted BlueStacks and Memu.
- Once it gets downloaded, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand your ID.
- Sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be play store icon on it. Click on it and enter the OBDLink and click on search.
- After finding it, open the OBDLink and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the app and enjoy the big screen fun.
We have already posted emulators Links in the first step of above method. You can check and download them from there. Furthermore, DroidsPC is waiting for your precious suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comment box for further assistance.