Today in this guide, we will tell you how to download Dolphin Browser for PC. You can run this app on your PC with the help of Android Emulators. Before we move towards the guide, let me tell you something about the app. Dolphin Browser is a free Android Web Browser App. This application gives you the best experience of internet browsing. The speed of this browser is fast as compared to default web browser app.
Dolphin Browser App
Dolphin Browser is a lightweight app, that is why it shows fast results. It includes excellent features such as Adblocking, Incognito Tab, Private Browsing and much more. Moreover, it also records web history. Users can see previous searches anytime. Dolphin Browser also includes options for customization. Choose themes and change the interface of the browser. It has become very popular among users because of its user-friendly interface. Bookmark your favorite web pages. Access them with a single click.
Dolphin Browser saves and remembers your password. You don’t have to enter the password for social profiles again and again. Just enter passwords for the first time. Furthermore, it also includes the option of a screenshot. If you like anything on the web and want to save it on your device then click on the option of the screenshot. All captured screenshots are saved in the Gallery of the device. You can view them anytime.
Download Dolphin Browser for PC & Laptop
As I have told you that this application can be used on PC with the help of Android Emulators. There are many emulators but we suggest BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Both Android Emulators are available for Mac as well as Windows. The best thing about these emulators is that it runs Dolphin Browser for PC just like Android device. If you want to get Dolphin Browser on PC then follow the instructions given below. The method given below works on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS. You can run Dolphin Browser for PC through any Android Emulator by following these steps below.
Install Dolphin Browser on Windows 10 – Mac OS
Apply these simple steps to install Dolphin Browser for PC. This method works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac and Mac OS X.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install Dolphin Browser for PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Dolphin Browser > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Dolphin Browser on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Dolphin Browser for PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.
Dolphin Browser is one of the best internet web browser app. It gives fast loading speed with features such as adblocking, sidebars, incognito browsing, built-in video player and flash player. View pictures and videos on the internet anytime. Bookmark your favorite web content and see/delete your web history from settings.