AC3 Video Player is a free platform which allows one to watch videos with a surrounded sound effects. For such quality sounds, a user does not have to set audio settings because such an amazing feature is available by default. Unfortunately, this awesome app is introduced to work only with smartphones. Not to worry, because we will provide you with a step by step guide to help you install AC3 Video Player for PC. For starters, let us provide you with the details of AC3 Video Player for Android.
What is Ac3 Audio Format?
Consider AC3 as an HD audio quality sound which provides surrounded effects. Such effects were introduced by Dolby Digital and were known to work well with DVDs. As a matter of fact, such sound effects are supposed to work on Blue-ray, HD videos etc. With AC3 Video Player, users can enjoy their media files with surrounded effects. There is no need for them to step into lengthy equalizer setting to claim such a reward.
AC3 Video Player As a Universal Media Player
AC3 Video Player has a lot more to offer. Users can change the run time of their favorite videos. Like, watch them with a fast video run time or enjoy watching them in the slow motion. One can also set different subtitle lead or delays as he prefers to. As a matter of fact, a user can perform different sort of customizations with the app while watching videos. Further, this app allows you to access video and audio files conveniently. A user is provided with a list of saved files which he can play any time. Though, if you feel like not being able to find your desired media files. You can also add them to the app with the help of storage browsing.
Key Features of AC3 Video Player
- Set up sleep time.
- Let the app do an automatic search of media files or add them manually.
- Listen to audio sounds while performing other activities on your device.
- Add subtitle files to your videos.
- Rescans your storage at the startup.
- Supports multiple audio & video formats.
- Different gestures are provided inside the player.
- Get the history list, in case you wish to access old-time watched videos.
- Available of every sort of Android devices.
AC3 Video Player for Windows PC, Laptop & MacBooks
As a matter of fact, you are about to install an Android app on your Windows PC/Laptop. It’s obvious that there is no official version of AC3 Video Player for PC. That’s why you will have to access the services of a third-party software known as Android emulator. We will provide you with a convenient guide to install an Android emulator for PC. As there is a variety of emulators in the market. We are going to talk about NoxPlayer.
AC3 Video Player for PC Through NoxPlayer
- Click on the provided link to download & install NoxPlayer on PC. (Download Link)
- Once installed, open it and watch the startup tutorial to know more about its features.
- From the home screen, click on the Google folder and open Play Store.
- Type AC3 Video Player in the search bar of Google Play Store and press enter.
- Hit the install button and wait till it completes.
- After installation, the icon of AC3 Video Player will start to appear on the home screen of NoxPlayer.
Now, you can access AC3 Video Player for PC. Stay tuned for further tips/tricks and do not forget to share our articles on social media. Thanks.
AC3 Video Player is a media player app which users can access to watch their video & audio files. This amazing app supports multiple audio and video formats. The unique ability of this media player is that a user does not have to perform customization operations to get the best sound effects. Further, all of the stored media files automatically upload in the app.