People are in always in search of the good video Players. Video players are built in feature if every smartphone and PC. But they can only do one work and that is video playing. For editing the videos you need a separate software or App. NVSIP is an app which has both in fact multiple qualities. It is a good video player and as well as a good video editor. It Works great with my cameras. Sometimes can be slow to connect when in poor service areas, but on wifi or 4G it works every time. You can view multiple cameras in landscape mode and or only let view one. We can view multiple cameras in portrait.
Now your home and working place both can be fully secured now. No matter you are in any corner of the world. This app will never disappoint you in performing its duty. It is easy to set up and works flawlessly. I really like that it records to my Google Drive which I already pay for. We have tried this highly rated app. It was an appreciatable functionally and requires a monthly subscription to record. This app works much better than other apps when you are away from home.
This app is designed for smartphones. iOS and Android users can download this product from their respective App Store and Google Play Store. The smartphones apps are designed to entertain and ease the users. But a big screen element can more glorify and entertainment and facility. DroidsPC will guide you how to Download and Install NVSIP for PC, NVSIP for Windows, NVSIP for MAC, NVSIP On Laptop. For Downloading the NVSIP on PC, follow the below steps.
How to Download and Play NVSIP for PC
- First of all, You need to Download the emulator like BlueStacks 3, Prerooted BlueStacks and Memu.
- After Downloading, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand your ID.
- Sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be play store icon on it. Click on it and enter the NVSIP and click on search.
- After finding it, open the NVSIP and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the app and enjoy the big screen fun.
We have already posted emulators Links in the first step of above method. You can check and download them from there. Furthermore, DroidsPC is waiting for your precious suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comment box for further assistance.